Hello to all who are reading this. I pray God's most abundant blessings over your lives as you continue to serve Him faithfully. I pray also that your eyes will continue to be opened to His glory, love, and majesty here on Earth and in Heaven. All praise to God from whom all blessings flow.
These past few weeks have been so wonderful and full of so much growth from both students and staff. We have just gone through Lordship with Mark Parker, a Bible Immersion week with a past Snowboard DTS Staff, Angelina, and we just finished Holy Spirit week with the wonderful Mandy Hudson. The Father has just blessed us immensely with these encouraging speakers. He has had His hand so heavily over us during our lectures that it is hard not to change our views and ideas to that of God's will. I personally have gone through a lot of heart and mind changes since being here as staff this year. It is only by revelations from God that I have dramatically shifted my heart, soul, and mind. For me it's like the light bulb moments that finally come after years and years of trying to figure it out. No matter how many times I read a certain verse in the Bible it only clicks and fully makes sense when the Holy Spirit reveals it to you. You think to yourself, how did I not get this before? I have come to realize that more often than not, you weren't ready for the complete truth of God's revelation to come anytime previous than that moment. I find comfort in the truth that God won't give you more than you can handle. I thank God so much for this and that He knows me and what my limits and capabilities are. He knows how much I can take and when my breaking point is. May His glory continue to shine through me in the good times and the bad.
The time is ticking... at least I can hear it from the clock in the background. The atmosphere is slowly shifting and the excitement is slowly rising as Outreach is just around the corner. We have 17 more days left in New Zealand before departure for Outreach to Thailand. I am extremely excited to go back to Thailand and experience their beautiful culture. To put it into perspective, out of all the countries I have gone to (approx. 20) Thailand is my #3. The fun part about going back to a country is that the experience is completely different. I am going to a region in Thailand where I have never been to, Eastern Thailand, and I know that the way of life is going to be new to me because I have only experienced the Northern Hill Tribes of it. I am totally one of those people who get super excited when I get to a new country or discover something new about I country I have been to before. People think I am crazy sometimes because my eyes are so big and the smile on my face is even bigger. I love it!
It is only by God's grace, love and provision that I have been blessed to be a blessing in the nations of this great world.
'I pray that out of his glorious riches he may strengthen you with power through his Spirit in your inner being, so that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith.'
~Ephesians 3:16-7
Sincerely,
Kari
No comments:
Post a Comment